If you think is best then you have yet not faced the worst

What if my deeds leads me to what, where can I find the truth !
where can I see?
When I look down there are only my feet!
I never had the chance, but when I see
I see faces that are much sadder than me
I thought I am the strongest and bullied one another
But when I looked around and realized that I had done a bad deed indeed!
When will we realize what are our deeds and that;
I thought and showed off being religious but instead committed an evil sin indeed!
I waved my hand accepted my Lord is one and is the most forgiving Indeed
Share on Google Plus

About Shezan Ahmed

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment