"When I saw wisdom in a man then I began to see his religion and that was his religion that made me holy"
"I will never forget what had come to my mind that made me creative and only my inner passion for words could create such feelings for the people I love"
"When I read all my thoughts were concealed in a book that I was reading only my imagination was walking with me as words have come past me"
"I thought of many ideas but what will people think was the first idea that came to me"
"I always got the time, but never had the chance to excel in words that belonged to my heart"
"I saw a brink of light and then I followed it within its inspiration I had created my imagination with words that were no longer concealed in a book"
Then I realized and came upon my final quotation in the small walks of life of this world that
" If excellence is possible Good is not enough"
- Blogger Comment
- Facebook Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment